33 West Ontario Building Facts
- 33 West Ontario is a residential high-rise condominium building located in the heart of Chicago’s River North Neighborhood. The building changed its name (d.b.a.) from The Residences at Millennium Centre, A Condominium Association to 33 West Ontario Condominium Association.
- The property is professionally managed by Associa Chicagoland.
- The building was built in 2003 as a Condominium.
- The number of units which claim a percentage of ownership by the governing documents is 705 (no one entity owns more than 10%). 364 are residential condominiums, 1 is a commercial space, and 340 are deeded parking spaces within the garage facility which is not owned by the Association.
- In addition to the Declaration and Bylaws, and the Rules and Regulations, this Association is also governed by an Operational and Reciprocal Easement Agreement which involves other “owner entities” such as the retail owner, the garage owner, the chiller owner, and the condominium. These owner entities also employ Associa Chicagoland as the Facilities Manager.
- Parking Information -- 340 deeded spaces
- The garage facility is currently owned by LaSalle Investment Management who has hired ImPark to managed the garage. The onsite garage management office is located on the 4th Floor of the garage. The contact number is 312.274.0411. Discounted Guest Parking passes are available through the garage ownership at www.ooparking.com (those are “ohs” as opposed to “zeros!”)
- There are three (3) passenger elevators and one (1) freight elevator. All moves and deliveries must be scheduled through the Management office for which the freight elevator must be used.
- There are 60 stories; 47 residential floors with the remaining levels associated with the parking garage.
- There are onsite retailers not part of the condominium association that include Bank of America, Eggsperience Pancakes and Café, the Ultimate Exposure Tanning Salon, and others.
- The Association’s amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck, a fitness center, a party room, a conference room, individual unit storage lockers for most of the units, a bike room, a receiving room, 24-hour front desk, maintenance staff, and an onsite management office.
- This is a “pet friendly” building. No more than two (2) cats, dogs, or any combination thereof, shall be kept inside any unit. No other animals shall be permitted to be kept in any unit except for saltwater fish, tropical fish, and caged birds. There is a required annual registration and fee which applies to dogs.
- The current insurance vendor is Mesirow Financial. You may obtain a Certificate of insurance at www.condorisk.com.
- All condominium sales documents may be obtained at www.associachicagoland.com.
- A financially sound property, 33 West Ontario is funding the condominium and Facilities’ portion of the reserves at a rate of $688,860 for 2017.
- The Management office is open Monday, Wednesday, Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Thursday between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Management office at 312.337.0133 with any additional questions you may have about the property.